We’re HIRING! Ditch and Grey Ghost are looking for that charming, fast-moving person who will make our amazing clients feel like rock stars.
Ditch + Grey Ghost Music – Client Services Coordinator
We have a need for a full-time Client Services + Event Coordinator for our busy downtown post production + audio studios beginning immediately. This position interacts daily with clients, discerning and anticipating their needs, and following through to provide exceptional client experiences. This position also provides team support and is responsible for some administrative duties. Furthermore, this person will plan and execute various events throughout the year. Must be able to multi-task and problem solve, and handle busy periods throughout the day without losing their cool. As a team contributor, this role performs tasks with minimal supervision, develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and acts proactively to provide memorable client service + company events.
• Manage day-to-day client experiences
• Maintain and grow client relationships
• Meal planning and coordination
• Coordinating client gifts and appreciation
• Maintain condition of suites and common areas
• Event planning and execution
• Shipping and receiving
• Managing communications such as emails and phone calls
• Tracking and recording project expenditures
• Managing office traffic and appointments
• Order and manage supplies
• Coordinate office maintenance
Skills and Abilities:
• Positive, warm attitude
• Focus on quality and close, consistent attention to detail
• Customer service oriented
• Problem solving abilities
• Time management skills
• Documentation skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to improvise
• Can operate autonomously
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word
• Experience using multi-line phone systems and office equipment
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
• Service industry + event coordinating experience are plusses!
Hourly position, approximately 40 hours/week; typically 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday with occasional additional morning, evening or weekend hours as needed. Eligible for benefits.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. No phone calls or Facebook inquiries please, please.